Monday, October 31, 2011

Old fashion country home

This house is 200 years old and in the woods. This was used as barn and not a home. With good hard work and a quick fixer upper. Made this place, as good as home. So when I was thinking of remodeling this home I thought of; "Thinking country". I sure did. White walls and blue splash board, behind the stove, very dull looking. Tried the windows first. Put country chicken curtains at the bottom. Then the valance with red and white checkers. The rest of the material I placed on the door and on the table. Now need more color? Time to paint the walls. The color billowing cloud (blue) is on the wall and red for the chimney. In the dining room I found some chicken nicknacks and a farm picture. Then took the pig nicknacks and placed them on the side shelf to divide the rooms. Now that looks country.

No comments:

Post a Comment