Monday, October 31, 2011

Two in one curtain umm?

Okay this room needed my help desperately. Thank goodness I know the owner and her taste. Luckily I had a free couch just for this owner. They we're in my desperate need. Okay got the couch now to decorate. Only one curtain rod no more. Well had to think hard. Need a valance, but also need a longer one to fill the window. Ummm? Okay, well ended up sewing the two in one curtain. Making a valance to match the couch and pillows. Need the green for color to match it. Found the flowers in my old room, cool. Okay made the gold doily for her table. What no pictures okay cost time got to make budget tight. Okay I Painted two abstract pictures for her. Then painted the flower picture that she loved. Thank you job lot drawing section. Okay price time $50. Yahoo to you girl. Just made that budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment